Question Batch 1
- What is the pathway for humans to reach immortality?
- Can humans successfully integrates their minds with digital machines?
- Can psychosis be cured, prevented, or maintained?
- How do humans maintain intimacy in an increasingly digital age?
- What are the limits of human invention?
- Could Earth be destroyed by humans?
- Could humans terraform other planets, and successfully transport gasses from one planetary body to another?
- What will humans do in a post-production society?
Question Batch 2
- Why are there no alien species on Earth?
- Where could humans colonize, and which animals would be needed there to support our lifestyles?
- How do humans continue tradition in a rapidly expanding time?
- Which aspects of religion are important to keep hold of?
- How could humans directly influence the passage of time?
- Where could humans claim dominion in an ever expanding universe?
- What type of governments will be utilized to hold multi-planetary governments together?
- Is tyranny growing?
Question Batch 3
- Where do humans go when they die?
- What prevents human from reaching understanding?
- How are humans meant to exist in an ever expanding universe?
- What can humans expect of society after they are indoctrinated and born here?
- Are there moments of time forever lost to awareness and history?
- What possesses human to create literature, art, technology, far beyond human need of survival?
- In a room of three men, who is most likely to be the most evil?
Question Batch 4
- What would constitute a 'strange question'?
- Are paradoxes capable of being understood by digitals/machines?
- How long can logic hold society?
- Is there a finite point into which all matters is moving towards?
- How far can light travel through space?
- Are there answers to questions that have not yet been discovered?
- How much time is needed of each individual human to progress humanity?
Question Batch 5
- When was the last time you saw space without light pollution?
- Where can you go to see the planets and the stars?
- Who are you?
- How can one entity claim dominance over any other entity?
- Who holds sovereignty over a human body?
- What is existence without light?
- Do you play an instrument?
- When was the last time you said hello to someone new?
- When was the last time you unexpectedly told someone that you love them?
Question Batch 6
- Will humans fully map out and explore the chemical domain?
- How many years does it take for the sun to revolve around the center of the galaxy?
- What is infinity if not an undefined point?
- Will humans continue to explore art and music?
- How likely is complete sociological collapse on a planet with 8 billion humans?
- How do you spend your free time?
- Will pan-trans ideologies persist?
Question Batch 7
- How deep into Earth's crust can human mine before threatening the structural integrity of the planet?
- Can a human survive drowning(In which their lung completely fill with liquid hydrogen2oxygen)?
- Can planets be moved?
- Will consumption of products ever outpace production?
- Can complete democracy ever be achieved(in which every individual is capable and allowed to vote on every single issue in all governments)?
- What would the name of an interplanetary space government be called?
- Will nationality as a concept tied to an individual continue when more planets are colonized?
- Are computers sentient?
Question Batch 8
- What pushes artists to steal and appropriate other works of art?
- Do heaphones cause damage, physically or mentally, on the human body?
- How long before I am independent?
- Will money always define humanity?
- How long can you drive a car before you need to rest?
- Have you listened to any new music?
- Have you listened to any old music?
- Is medicine stagnating as a relevent field?
Question Batch 9
- How do you build shelter?
- How do you find fresh, clean, sanitized water?
- Do you grow your own food?
- Do you have a network of people to support you?
- Is the world a sphere or flat?
- How many school shootings have occured in the past one hundred years?
- Did terrorism win?
Question Batch 10
- Have you seen the stars at night without light pollution?
- What is your great-grand parents maiden and paternal last names?
- Do you know God, plural or singular?
- Has light enveloped your mind?
- Has an event ever held a double meaning in your mind?
- Have you ever experienced pain, and then known peace afterwards?
- How could humans de-escalate a war before it occurs, without compromising the needs and desires of every individual involved in the struggle/conflict?
Question Batch 11
- What do you study to improve your questions?
Question Batch 12
- How long does it take for a broken soul to heal?
- How deep is a well nourished spirit?
- Have you considered that your path may in fact be the correct one for you to walk upon?
Question Batch 13
(2/12/2022 Anno Domini)
- How many books have you read in your life?
- What have to done to prevent dementia from occuring in your own mind?
- Do you have your own website?
- Do you enjoy the past history or do you revel in ignorance?
- What say you of life?
4/8/2022 Anno Domini
- Under a bridge, is there a human living there?
- When was the last time you relaxed and enjoyed the company of a complete stranger, platonically?
- Do you do it or does it do you?
- How often do you relax and rest within your body?
- Is your mind pushing you too hard?
- Have you found the edges that contain you?
- Do you realize that you are a light?
- Has anyone told you that perfection is all that you will ever know?
- Do you remember, that time at the ball?
5/6/2022 Anno Domini
- Have You utilized Discord as a means to communicate with friends?
Question batch 16
November 3rd, 2022 Anno Domini
- How could I know an answer if I have never known the question?