- Creation of New Governments
- Eligible Members
- Checks and Balances of Power
- Legislative Congress
- Influencial and Preceding documents
- Evolution of Colony to a Republic
- Prospective Use of Space
- Initial Settlement
- Expanding Life Supporting Systems
- Building Up Pre-existing infrastructure
- Establishment of Permanent Settlement
- Communication Between Governments
- Radio Wavelength
- Wired/Light Wavelength
- Electromagnetic Wavelength
- Trade Networks
- Land Based
Towns, cities, capitals, Connected together by road ways and terrain that has been terraformed to allow passage of land based transportation.
- Liquid Based
- Atmosphere Based
- Orbital Based
- Interplanetary Based
- Protecting Colony from outside aggressors
- Protecting Colony from Inside aggressors
- Protecting Towns, Citizens and infrastructure that connect colonies.
- Protect Capitals, Cities, and Ports.
- Protect and Intervene in National conflicts.
- Planetary and Orbital
- Protect the Planet from internal and external aggressors, also protect orbital manufactories and trade ports.
- Protect space trade shipping lanes that connect planets. Also protect Non-planet based colonies and governments.
- Dominion of Space in Between Planets
- Planetary Space Defined
- Judiciary Enforcement
- Colonizing and Building Settlements in Unclaimed Space
- Multiple Governments on a Single Planet
- Dependence of Colonies on Earth
- Temporary Governance
- Economy between Planets and colonies.
- Spaced Based Seats of Government
- Orbital Position
- Transitioning States from Dependency to Independence
- Life Support Systems
- Centers of Trade and Commerce
- Land Ports, Space Ports, Liquid Ports, and Atmospheric Ports
Power structure of a Colony in regards to an interplanetary government
Each colony will be afforded one colony elected Republican representative to represent the colony in a tribunal that will orbit the planet. This Republican will also be accompanied by 4 democratic representatives elected by four bodies;
- 1. A representative elected by the body of the majority industry in the colony
- 2. A representative elected by the majority of the colony
- 3. A representative elected by the body of the minority industry in the colony
- 4. A representative elected by the minority of the colony
This will be done to ensure that each potential colonial faction has a voice and witness participating with and a part of the government, local and as a planetary body.
The Republican representative will be elected by the colony from a pool of eligible candidates, and will be highly educated and capable of representating the colony in legal terms. Will also be capable of translating the goverance established by the orbiting tribunal.
A Space station will be parked in orbit preceding initial colonization efforts, and will be dormant until the first colony is established upon the planet. Once the first colony is established, the space station will be utilized as a communications hub between the colony and the other inter-planetary governments. From here, planetary requests will be made, deals, treatise, and trade agreements to support the newfound colony, and to establish what goods and resources are desired from the colony.
Once a second colony is established on the planet, then the station will advance in to its primary function, as a house of government. From here, it will be used as communications hub between colonies, and with other inter-planetary governments.